1. Where did Atal Bihari Vajpayee born?
2. When did Atal Bihari Vajpayee born?
[A]25 December 1922
[B]25 December 1923
[C]25 December 1924
[D]25 December 1925
Answer: [C]25 December 1924
3. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the Indian statesman, was the ________ Prime Minister of India.
4. How many times Vajpayee was elected to the Lok Sabha (the lower house of India’s Parliament)?
5. Atal Bihari Vajpayee was one amongst the founder members of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which was earlier known as?
[A]Bhartiya Jana Sangharsh
[D]Rashtriya Swyamsevak Sangh
Answer: [B]Jana Sangh
6. In which year Vajpayee became the first person to deliver a speech to the United Nations General Assembly in Hindi?
7. Vajpayee served as the Prime Minister of India from 1996 to 2004 in three non-consecutive terms. What was the duration of first term?
Answer: [A]13 Days
8. In 2001, the Vajpayee government launched a movement aimed at improving the quality of education in primary and secondary schools. Name it.
[A]Balika Shiksha Abhiyan
[B]Prathmic Shiksha Abhiyan
[D]Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Answer: [C]Saksharta Abhiyan
9. Who, during his speech in the Rajya Sabha, referred Vajpayee as the Bhishma Pitamah of Indian Politics?
[A]Lal Krishna Advani
[D]P V Narsimha Rao
Answer: [B]Manmohan Singh
10. In which year Atal Bihari Vajpayee was awarded Padma Vibhushan?
11. Atalji was the Minister of what in the cabinet of Morarji Desai?
[A]Minister of External Affairs
[B]Minister of Finance
[D]Minister of Defence
Answer:[A]Minister of External Affairs
12. Which of the following is not edited by Atal Bihari Vajpaye?
13. Impressed by Atalji’s oratorial skills, who predicted that Vajpayee would someday become India’s Prime Minister?
[B]Lal Bahadur Shastri
Answer: [A]Jawaharlal Nehru
14. Under the leadership of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, India became the nuclear power by conducting five underground nuclear tests in May 1998. Where did these tests happened?
[B]Kargil, Jammu and Kashmir
15. The Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana or PMGSY is a nationwide plan in India to provide good all-weather road connectivity to unconnected villages. It is the only successful govt yojna, after independence. Its Nitin Gadkari’s brainchild & he wanted to name “Atal Bihari Gram Sadak Yojna” but Mr.Atal Bihari Vajpayee declined and instead named “Pradhan Mantri Graam Sadak Yojna”. When was it begun?
[A]1 May 2000
[B]2 October 2000
[C]25 December 2000
[D]30 January 2001
Answer: [C]25 December 2000
16. Who inaugurated the first line of the Delhi Metro?
a) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
c) H.D.Deve Gowda
d) P.V.Narasimha Rao
Answer:a) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
17.The Complitation of “Meri Ekawan Kavitayen” (My 51 Poems) is written by
(A) Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(B) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(C) Dharam Vir Bharti
(D) Mamata Banerjee
Answer:(B) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
18.Name the recipient of Bharat Ratna 2015 who was also awarded the “Best Parliamentarian” in 1994?
A. Madan Mohan Malaviya
B. Manmohan Singh
C. Deendayal Upadhyaya
D. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Answer:(D) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
19.Atal Bihari Vajpayee was sworn in as India’s Prime Minister for how many times?